Our main goal
At Toci Wellness we are devoted to your health and wellness, and that is why we have created a space where we can treat you the way you deserve.
If you are looking for massage treatment for a specific goal, or if you are looking for a general relaxation massage, we have got your back, literally.
General benefits of Massage Therapy
Reduces stress and anxiety
Reduces frequency of pain episodes
Increases local blood circulation
Reduces muscle tension and pain
Enhances feelings of wellbeing
Specific conditions Massage Therapy may help you with
Trigger point release
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Meet our Therapist
Ivonne is passionate about the holistic effects that manual therapy can have on the body. Ivonne’s skills include therapeutic sports massage for stiff, sore aching muscles yet can also provide stress relief for someone who is suffering from insomnia and high levels of stress.
With a holistic approach to improving, Ivonne believes in providing her patients with remedial exercises to help rehabilitate their injuries and imbalances.
As every condition can impact a patient differently, Ivonne is dedicated to creating a treatment plan that is customized to each patient’s needs.
In her spare time, you will find Ivonne outside learning about nature or enjoying a cup of coffee with her family and friends.
Service and rates
Registered Massage Therapy
45 min - $90
60 min - $120
75 min - $150
90 min - $180
We require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Direct Billing available to most extended health plans.
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm - Tuesday and Thursday
9:00 am to 2:00 pm - Friday and Saturday
Please check our online booking system for availability
Ellis Block Building
552 Columbia St, Suite 209, New Westminster, V3L 1B1
Paid street parking available on Columbia St, and 6th St.
Please note that the clinic is located on the second floor of a historic building, and unfortunately it does not have access to an elevator.
Our Treatment Room Welcomes You
Do you have questions? Send us a message, we are here to help you in your journey.
At Toci Wellness Studio we are committed to safety protocols to protect you and our community.
Phase 3 Reopening Update:
• These guidelines are consistent with guidance provided by BC's Provincial Health Officer, BC's Centre for Disease Control, and WorkSafeBC.
• We will only permit asymptomatic individuals - clients or RMTs - into our practice.
• Risk will be assessed at the point of care which may result in a canceled appointment.
• Physical distancing (except for treatment), hand hygiene, avoidance of face touching, and frequent cleaning of all contact surfaces will be employed as protective measures.
CHANGES IN THE CLINIC
• Your RMT will take the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment every day and, if sick, will:
• Stay home;
• Reschedule appointments; and
• Call 8-1-1.
• In addition to our regular cleaning, we will be disinfecting the massage table and face cradle, touchpoints between patients, with a Canada Health Approved for use against Covid-19 disinfectant;
• Receipts will be available by email only;
• Contactless payments;
• Your therapist will be wearing a facemask
CHANGES FOR PATIENTS
• You will receive a COVID-19 Communication 48 hours before your appointment. Please read it, and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms of communicable diseases.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please call 8-1-1.
• Please wear a face mask to your appointment;
• Please arrive at your appointment time;
• Disposable masks are available for your use if you require one.
Thank you for your continued support